What is Facilities Management ?
Facilities management helps ensure the functionality, comfort, safety, and efficiency of building and grounds, infrastructure. Every organization relies on a mixture of functions and services to produce the support essential to its core business operations. Ensuring that support is available in the right form, at the right quality, and for the right cost is the domain of facilities management.
In today’s competitive world with the expectations of customers and markets rising, it is important to have 24 x 7 x 365 uptime. Losses can be huge for businesses if the IT infrastructure slows down or stops working due to power or system-related issues. Ensuring that the IT infrastructure of the company is up and running is a full-time occupation.
Facilities managers are generally liable for ensuring everything to try and do with the physical infrastructure of the business is running because it should, also as identifying areas for greater efficiency and cost-saving. Facilities managers are generally liable for ensuring everything to try and do with the physical infrastructure of the business is running because it should, also as identifying areas for greater efficiency and cost-saving.
In general, facilities managers are chargeable for the upkeep and maintenance of an organization’s buildings, ensuring that they meet legal requirements and health and safety standards.
What is a facility management company?
A facilities management company in India manages facilities such as manufacturing and industrial buildings, office buildings, retail centres and parks, sporting facilities, hospitals, hotels, arenas, and many more. To address the varying needs of an organization, a facilities management company in Pune has a variety of roles to play.
facilities management company in Pune is an organizational function that upgrades the norm of life and improves the profitability of the centre business by coordinating individuals, spots, procedures, and innovation inside the capacity.
The Importance of Facilities Management.
Effective facilities management company in Pune is important to the performance of any organization, regardless of the dimensions and scope. Great facilities management can convey more noteworthy versatility, adaptability, and maintainability for your association. It ensures efficient and smooth business operations that aren’t often interrupted by a various range of technical difficulties.
What Does a Facilities Manager Do?
Facilities management company in India is important because it ensures a safe and comfortable work environment for people. A good workplace makes people feel well, energized, productive, and enthusiastic about their work. It will make them want to come to work and perform well once they’re there. A poor workplace, by contrast, frustrates work, inhibits people’s productivity, and can even make them sick. The workplace is also the physical manifestation of an organization’s brand, and many organizations use it to recruit and retain both staff and clients. In addition, concern for the employee experience is a growing trend within the business and the management of the physical workplace has an important role to play in that.
The ordinary elements of a facility manager shift from organization to organization. In general, facilities managers are chargeable for the upkeep and maintenance of an organization’s buildings, ensuring that they meet legal requirements and health and safety standards.
Microline India provides proven change and transition management solutions and supplies chain integration. And partnering outsourced facilities management services means you have workable solutions at your fingertips instead of a growing pile of management tasks. All of our sustainable facilities management company in Pune are supported by strong technical services capabilities, market-leading compliance, a talented and able workforce, and extensive industry knowledge that comes from a company with over a decade-plus year of experience.
Facility managers operate across different business functions, working on both a strategic and operational level. Facility management professionals are tasked with providing, maintaining, and developing a variety of various services. Microcline offers end to end Facility Management service(FMS) and Annual Maintenance contract(AMC) that will ensure that your IT infrastructure is perpetually functional.
Our FMS and AMC services include
- Help Desk Management.
- Supervision, Operations, and Monitoring of Facilities.
- Anticipatory check for defining breakdown threshold.
- Breakdown troubleshooting.
- Routine Preventive Maintenance checks and troubleshooting services.
- Pre-emptive Performance check / Failure Analysis.
- Staffing and scheduling.
- Maintenance and Break-Fix Support.
- Preventive Maintenance Support.
- IT Hardware Support.
- Spares Movement / Management.
Our Quality Policy
We will strive to meet the requirement of all our customers consistently. This will be achieved through continuous improvement in the services, working techniques, regular training of employees and effective application of the Quality Management System adopted for providing all Facility Management Related Services.
- Consistently meeting client requirements, thereby reducing no. of complaints.
- Extraordinary help, backing, adaptability, and responsiveness to accomplish extreme consumer loyalty.
- To make procedures and administrations more dependable and less costly.
- To develop an enthusiastic and dedicated team of employees.
- Monitoring of Quality System and work characteristics for the continuous improvement in all areas.
Seven different approaches to develop competitiveness in the facility management companies in India by 2021.
The way we inhabit our workspace is changing and so are the workplace strategies we must have in place to attract and retain talent as well as to drive productivity and performance. Here are seven ways facility managers must fulfil their customer needs and innovate their practices to remain competitive within the facility management companies in India by 2020.
1. To stay competitive by 2020, facility management companies in India must move beyond traditional asset deployment and extend their specialized in the way to use workspace more efficiently to the advantage of all stakeholders.
This is a widening of the Facility Management role and requires close collaboration with HR and IT teams to align but also to support the overall company strategy.
To accomplish that companies need to develop sets of more strategically that measure outcomes such as ability and speed of knowledge creation the impact of the office environment on employee productivity and innovation, impact on culture, customer satisfaction, and skill to adapt to changes within the external environment.
2. specialize in value creation not just cost savings, the facility management companies in India success rate has relied heavily on costs and how to get more for less through cost-cutting. Even though cost-cutting will continue to dominate the agenda, with the main emphasis on lowering occupancy costs being a strategic partner will also require finding new ways to create value for the workspace inhabitants and other stakeholders. This can be reflected in the adoption of new and forward-thinking technologies that allow more mobility or provide better conditions for employee training or creation of a healthier workplace environment which will increase employee productivity, decrease absenteeism and minimize overall stress levels.
3. Develop sustainable solutions-Given the very fact that buildings account for nearly 40% of worldwide energy use, sustainability has become a crucial strategic topic in Corporate property and Facility Management companies in India especially.
Today, the bulk of facility managers are liable for energy management, health and safety, waste management, recycling, water consumption, and carbon footprint management. These responsibilities will expand even more in the years ahead of us.
Because sustainability is so highly prioritized on the agenda – even at the board level, the pressure on Facility Managers will increase to deliver sustainable solutions across all platforms and activities. The professionals will be forced to rethink all of their existing assets and system into a sustainable system, including making life-cycle assessments and undertaking life-cycle building management.
4. Optimize the use of Space costs money- Knowing that we are moving towards a working environment consisting of virtual or mobile workers, investing time in developing new workplace designs that may suit these new ways of working while increasing space utilization rates may result in impressive cost savings.
Flexible workstations, distributed workplace strategy, and mobile workplace strategy are just a couple of ways of maximizing the worth of current properties.
Facility management companies in Pune keen on developing skills and expertise within workplace design together with technology utilization will there on basis be well-positioned to experience higher demands.
5. Leverage technology-Towards 2020, more facility managers are keen to leverage more technology in their service offerings to remain competitive.
For many knowledge workers, today already, the idea of the workplace naturally includes concepts such as the virtual workplace. This naturally falls within the domain of facility management and must be considered within the overall service offering.
Technology is and will be important for two reasons. Firstly, it impacts both how we perform our work and where we work. New different types of system – such as assigned system, shared system, home offices, virtual workplaces, and flexible offices – emerge.
Facility management companies in Pune providers must understand and proactively respond to this. Secondly, facility management professionals must use technology to make these workplaces/spaces efficient and effective by taking all available technologies and applying them to support the employees.
Facility management companies in India are available already, and that they must be used and leveraged optimally.
6. Empower service deliveries with data-In their efforts to support the performance of the company’s employees, corporate Facility Managers and service providers will find themselves with significantly more data on buildings and employees.
Facility Managers are in possession of data already (who is formally meeting with whom, internally and externally) but do not use this information proactively, nor sees information as a core product.
For the ones being at the forefront of competition, this will most likely change. Working with and developing experience with data intelligence, Facility Managers will need to leverage data to understand the use of facilities, employee interaction, information exchange, and cross-organizational user behaviour.
These insights are going to be important in understanding the way to best support performance, attract talent, and increase productivity.
7. Deliver personalized services-Many buildings are similar as were the way we used our working facilities for a long time. This made it possible for facility managers to offer a fairly standardized service independent of the customer and their subsequent employees. This will no doubt evolve.
To stay competitive, Facility management companies in India towards 2020 needs to be focused on creating personalized service deliveries that support the new ways of working, are more fit-for-purpose, and unique from company to company.
The companies’ strategies, and consequently their system strategies, will differ from each other. This will make customers demand service to their exact, specific needs